Theatre in the Child’s Life
The theater acquaints people with art, literature, history, cultures of the native country and other ones. The main principle of our occupations is – liberation and enrichment of the inner world of children; disclosure of their creative opportunities, development of the imagination and training in skills of the scenic speech and scenic movement.
Each child is talented and if to help it to reveal, it will become more self-assured and will find the place in life.
For our occupations we engage:
– theatrical exercises and communicative games;
– speech training with articulation gymnastics, expansion of Russian, development of intonational skills,
– preparation for various creative projects, festivals, performances.
Among the latest bright events: performance is the children’s New Year’s musical “Winter Fantasy” and a victory at the first children’ theater festival “Karavay” with the drama interlude “Be Yourself”.
Our center has the big range of suits and a requisite.
Music and its role in the life of our children
Today music is used for the purpose of improvement. Musical lessons and songs use as prevention of flu and cold. Doctors and teachers noticed that for prevention of flu lingering when both lungs and a throat are not good national songs are especially good. And most important: the illness recedes quicker if the song to sing in chorus. The interrelation between health and the song at school is explained differently. One speak about corporal and spiritual harmony, others – about respiratory gymnastics. Beautifully to sing, it is necessary to breathe correctly. https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=K3JmswIpIzU( copy to see the video).
Singing (rule of singing):
– to sit (to stand) exactly;
– not to stoop;
– not to strain the case and a neck
– to hold the head directly, without throwing back it and without lowering, but without tension;
– to take freely (not to take the breath in the middle of the word);
– to sing by a natural voice, avoiding the sharp, forced sounding;
– the mouth should be opened vertically, but not to stretch in width in order to avoid a loud, “white” sound;
– the lower jaw has to be free, lips are mobile, elastic.
Music and development of the child.
By six-seven years singing voices gain sonority, melodiousness, mobility. The range is leveled, vocal intonation becomes steadier. If four-year-old children still need continuous support of the adult, at systematic training most of the six-year-old children sing without somebody’s
So musical lessons become more active, also informative and joyful. Children learn much listening carefully and performing their work. Thus emotional responsiveness doesn’t lose the value if the tasks to listen attentively, distinguish, compare, to allocate means of expression are set for the child. These intellectual actions enrich and broaden the sphere of feelings and experiences of the child, give them intelligence.